This is an aftermarket performance product that needs to be installed by a qualified motorcycle technician. The purchaser of any GPR Stabilizer products is solely responsible for the correct installation and maintenance of your product. Improper mounting or neglected service could have a negative effect and create excessive stress and wear to the stabilizer and mounting brackets. For proper rebuilds and maintenance and correct mounting parts we recommend sending your steering damper to GPR Stabilizer or a qualified technician. GPR Stabilizer is not responsible for any damage to your bike or body while installing or using our products.
Terms and Conditions
- Acceptance: These Terms and Conditions of Sale (the “Terms”) apply to any order for any product purchased from GPR Stabilizer LLC (the “Products”), and are deemed accepted by the buyer (“Purchaser”) upon submission of any such order and prevail over any and all terms and conditions contained in any purchase order or other document delivered by Purchaser. No agent, employee or representative of GPR Stabilizer is authorized to change, waive, alter or modify these Terms.
- Prices and Products: The prices will be those in effect on the date of shipment and do not include shipping and handling. GPR Stabilizer may modify its prices and any of its products without notice.
- Shipping and Handling: Risk of Loss. GPR Stabilizer will use its discretion in selecting a reputable carrier and appropriate means of shipment for the Products. The Purchaser assumes the risk of loss or damage to the Products in transit. In the event of damage or loss during transit, it is the Purchaser’s responsibility to file a claim with the carrier.
- Taxes: Prices for the Products do not include any federal, state or local taxes. Purchaser agrees to pay all such taxes applicable to the sale or use of the Products.
- Limited Warranty: GPR Stabilizer limited warranty covers the replacement of any defective parts or products sold by GPR Stabilizer or our dealers and distributors. If your damper has a problem in the first 90 days we will repair or replace at no charge.
- Force Majeure: GPR Stabilizer shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or delay caused by industrial disturbances or disputes, strikes, fire, acts of nature, acts of God, casualty, embargoes, currency restrictions, labor, conflicts or shortages, war, radiation, civil riot, import or export restrictions, shortage of materials or labor, or any other cause beyond GPR Stabilizers reasonable control, even if GPR Stabilizer knew, had reason to believe, or was advised of the possibility or probability of any such cause.
- Governing Law: Arbitration. All sales of products hereunder are governed by California law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions. GPR Stabilizer and Purchaser agree that any dispute arising out of these Terms shall be resolved by binding arbitration under the Commercial Arbitrations Rules of the American Arbitration Association, to be held in San Diego, California. The prevailing party shall recover from the other party all reasonable costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees and costs for the enforcement of the award. This section is intended to be severable from the other provisions of the Terms and shall survive any judgment or arbitration award and shall not be deemed to be merged into the judgment or award. These Terms may be modified by GPR Stabilizer at any time.
We offer a 30-day return policy on all GPR Stabilizer products with the exception of a few items clarified below. Please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-661-0101 within 30-days from the date of receipt of your item to obtain a RA # (Return Authorization Number). All non-warranty returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Non-returnable Items (if applicable)
Only regular priced or sale items (non-closeout or discontinued items) may be refunded, unfortunately discontinued items cannot be refunded.
Return Acceptance Eligibility
To be eligible for a full return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and in its original packaging and including all of its original accessories and paperwork. We require a receipt or proof of purchase in order to complete your return. Your RA# must be included on your shipping label.
Damaged Goods (if applicable)
Please let us know as soon as possible if you’re your items arrive damaged. We’ll request pictures of the package condition upon arrival for claim purposes. Shipping damage claims must be made through the shipping carrier used for the delivery of your items.
Please contact us to let us know of the damage and send us pictures for our records. We’ll give you the information needed in order to file your claim and help in any way we can.
Warranty Returns (if applicable)
If you have a warranty issue please refer to our warranty policy.
To return your product, please ship to:
GPR Stabilizer / Returns
8715 Dead Stick Road
San Diego, CA 92106
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. All shipments must be prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected. We strongly recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Refunds (if applicable)
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable) Please be sure to repack your return carefully. Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error can be subject to a fee up to 100% of the cost of the item if returned in an unsellable condition. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied via your original method of payment. If you paid by credit card, please note that it could take 2-10 business days after the credit is applied for it to post to your account.
The information GPR Stabilizer collects on our customers is to be used by GPR Stabilizer only. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We will not sell or give your personal information to anyone.